Friday, December 31, 2010

Aim. Learn. Achieve.

Wish to share an incident with you all. It occurred yesterday only when I was taking Introduction batch of some CAT preparing Students. When I asked about their dream B-school, I got some interesting responses. Few of them replied, “It would depend on our CAT Score”, one of them said, “IIM Bombay” and few of them, “No Idea”. Such an irony, before starting the journey they even don’t know where they are heading. As they say, “If you don’t know where to go any road would take you there”. Believe me guys Success doesn’t come by chance but by a plan.

You don’t get what you Desire if you don’t Aspire…

Dreams do take shape of reality… But, if you don’t have dreams what will happen to reality…

Simple Suggestions:
1. You can’t hit the target, if you don’t have a target. have AIM before starting
2. You can’t hit the target, if you don’t learn the way to hit it. LEARN the tricks-of-the-trade
3. You can’t hit the target, if you aren’t prepared to try it. ACHIEVE – Don’t just Desire, Deserve

That’s why we have kept Punch line of CHEM
Aim. Learn. Achieve.

Take Charge
Sourabh Sharma

3 comments:

  1. Good point sourabh. Indeed as is said, "If you don't where you are going - Any road will take you there". I'm Sure people will take note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saurabh,
    It's both surprising and sad to see such a state of affairs. I still dream of a day when a student would tell me very confidently about his career plan. All I hear most of the times is a 'back-up' plan. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, i am very confident about the fact that almost all students of todays generation require help , deciding there career.
    I have been in the interview session of Akash sir, it really helped me.
    But i was thinking.......
    "IF I COULD HAVE HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO ATTEND SUCH A SESSION, MAY BE WHEN I STARTED MY ENGINEERING."

    I hope CHEM will take an initiative in this regard,"FOR THE SAKE OF HELPING INDIA DEVELOP."
    JAI HIND.

    ReplyDelete

Healthy discussions and disagreements are encouraged, however Comments shall be moderated for abusive or targetted language. Kindly exercise discretion.
-CH Edge Admin