Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolutions for 2011

A very happy new year to one and all. Celebrations are already in the air. Hotels and bars, lounges and discotheques are already booked by energetic and cheerful youths. Just a thought of all these has filled my heart with excitement and enthusiasm.

I am feeling the freshness of the new year. All the hopes are falling on my heart like the snowfall of the season. The footstep of the new year is making the sound of Christmas bells. 2011 is the beginning of a new decade. We are moving towards becoming the superpower by the end of the decade. To make this dream true, it is time to wake up and make up our minds. I am committed to make my life better and in turn making the country and the world a better place to live. There are certain resolutions which will help me to make my celebrations a year long or even life long. I am mentioning my top 10 resolutions here.

1. I will keep myself well informed about the current events - It is always required to keep oneself updated on the happening of the world around.

2. I will serve others - I can recall the lines of a famous hindi song here, "Tum besahara ho to kisi ka sahara bano, tumko apne aap hi sahara mil jayega".

3. I will serve mother nature - I see a lot of people posting their photographs standing in front of a luss green mountain, a waterfall, a river, a sea beach or along a tree. They look so beautiful. The reason: Nature is very beautiful. I will try to keep the mother nature beautiful by whatever little way I can do.

4. I will be kind to others.
5. I will read books.
6. I will be cool at head and warm at heart.
7. I will always be optimistic.
8. I will be puctual.
9. I will be organized.

and most importantly

10. I will be honest to my work, my family, my relationships, my country, my words, my commitments, my hopes, my resolutions and above all to myself.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I read your post so late, but its an excellent one. Yes !! We must try to follow your resolutions - they are a great way to live a happier life. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abbas,
    Wow, so sweet of you to have such resolutions. I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Healthy discussions and disagreements are encouraged, however Comments shall be moderated for abusive or targetted language. Kindly exercise discretion.
-CH Edge Admin